Nesto Inaam Programme is a loyalty programme operated by Nesto Hypermarket L.L.C, its subsidiaries, associates and the branches under its management control (hereinafter referred to as ‘Nesto Group’ or ‘Nesto’ ). As a member, you will earn Points when making qualifying purchases at all Nesto stores when showing your Inaam Membership Card at the time of purchase. These terms and conditions relate to the membership, earning and redeeming of points under the Programme from its launch.
- Nesto reserves the right to withdraw or cancel any or all of the Inaam Membership Cards issued; refuse to award Points; withdraw Points; refuse the right to redeem Points collected for any breach of these conditions or failure to pay for the purchases without prior notice.
- By using your Inaam Membership Card in any of the Programme's participating outlets or with the partners for the purpose of earning Points or availaing discounts, you automatically provide acceptance of the Programme along with its rules, terms and conditions, which are subject to amendment from to time.
- Your membership of the Programme can be revoked or refused if you are involved in any act of fraud, shoplifting, re-selling or bulk buying, cheating with or without cause and without notice. The membership can also be revoked if you are found to be involved in any sort of misuse of the Inaam Membership Card of the programme. In this given scenario all your existing points on the Inaam Membership Card shall also stand cancelled and cannot be redeemed.
- Nesto reserves the right to modify or close the Programme, or to change, cancel or withdraw any of the terms and conditions, without assigning any reason whatsoever at any point of time at its own discretion. It reserves the right to discontinue programme memberships - existing or new - temporarily or permanently for a period of time, as decided by the management
- Benefits and offers made to you through the programme may change or be withdrawn without prior intimation. Nesto will not be responsible for any liability arising from such situations.
- No points will be issued on any products that are sold on offer or at a discounted price .However it is the discretion of Nesto management to award points on the discounted products at any ratio that it may deem fit.
- Nesto has the right to modify the manner in which Points are earned and redeemed, including the number of Points earned and the value of these points, without prior notice.
- You are responsible for notifying the customer service desk, of any change in your address or contact details.
- Nesto has the right to contact members for the purpose of providing membership information, account statements and redemption vouchers even if you have opted out of receiving communications.
- Nesto will not be liable for any unlawful or misuse of an Inaam Membership Card or account at the kiosk. Card holder will have to ensure that the card is pulled out of the kiosk and logged out before leaving the kiosk.
- As a member you are responsible for any loss, damage or theft of your Inaam Membership Card or Inaam Rewards Voucher. You must report any loss, damage or theft immediately to the Customer Service Desk of the nearest store. Replacement Inaam Membership Cards that are issued for any reason whatsoever will be replaced for a penalty of 5/- AED, which will be collected at the store. In case of loss of the Inaam card (Master Card), a new membership card will be issued to you with a new membership number to avoid fraudulent use of the previous card. The replaced card/ new card will be ready for collection at the store of your choice within 10 working days. You may use you supplementary / mastercard or virtual card for the purpose of earning points. In the absence of any the above mentioned methods, you will not be able to earn points against your purchase made during this period. Replacement kit will have a master card + 3 supplementary cards and all the associations have to be updated as per the new membership card number.
- In case the card has to be blocked then, again the card holder will have to notify at the CSD of our hypermarkets.
- By participating in the programme, you consent to Nesto retaining the information provided to Nesto about you, including details of any purchases made and the use of this information to offer you products and services that are likely to be of interest and for Nesto market research purposes.
- Member may cancel his / her card by a written application submitted at the CSD of any of the stores. Once the application is approved, the member shall be allowed to redeem his balance points provided it falls within the minimum redemption threshold of 500 points. Any points that are ineligible for redemption shall be cancelled.
- Inaam membership is considered inactive if there are no transactions in the account for a period of 12 months which leads to expiry of the card and points earned.
- Inaam Rewards Programme is inseparably associated with Internet availability. As such, the Customer Loyalty Program is susceptible to down time whenever the Internet is online. NESTO accepts no responsibility for Internet communication challenges that negatively impact its Customer Loyalty Program. NESTO will make every effort to ensure that customers receive points earned on purchases transacted during times when the Internet is unavailable. However, there can be no redemption of points during times when the Internet is unavailable.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of the country issuing the card and any dispute may be referred to the courts of the respective country.
- The terms and conditions as published on the Inaam Website www.Inaamrewards.com as updated from time to time shall be final and binding and supersede the terms and conditions herein and other information as provided in relation to the Programme.
- The Inaam Membership Card shall always remain the property of the Nesto and you will only be the custodian of the same.
- Only an individual who has attained the age of 18 years is entitled for the membership of the Programme. Applications received from members under the age of 18 will be blocked for redemption of points till the member attains the age of 18.
- The membership to the Programme is free and the membership card is not a corporate card/corporate membership and is not valid for Nesto staff.
- The Inaam Membership card can only be used at stores and other promotional third party partners who may from time to time be part of the program. These third party offerings will be subject to the terms and conditions of the third party involved
- Membership is non-transferable and can only be used by you, as the authorised Cardholder. The Membership will be allotted purely at the discretion of the management and final decisions on all matters relating to the Inaam Membership Card shall rest with Nesto.
- A member who has not transacted within a 6 month period will be deemed by the Programme as 'Inactive'. No communications will be sent to members in Inactive Status. To avoid becoming an Inactive member, ensure that you have at least one transaction within a 6 month period. Members in Inactive Status will be re-activated to Active Status as soon as they make their next transaction.
- A member shall at all times hold only one valid Inaam membership card in his name. If found otherwise, Nesto reserves the right to cancel all Inaam membership cards held by the Person in his name and the points accrued in such cards cannot be redeemed. Once an existing member applies for a new Inaam Membership card his existing temporary account will be merged with the new Inaam account within 7 days of registration. On issuing the new Inaam membership card, the old membership card stands cancelled and points can be earned only in the new Inaam membership card.
- Points can only be earned when the Inaam Membership Card or Inaam Virtual Card is produced at the time of making the purchase at all participating Nesto Hypermarket outlets only. No retrospective claims for the transactions made in the past will be entertained.
- All Points earned under the Nesto programme are valid till further notice. All unused Points over 24 months will expire and shall not be available for redemption. You can access your account details at any time on www.Inaamrewards.com , Inaam Kiosk or Nesto App.
- Points once redeemed against a purchase can in no event be re-credited.
- All purchase returns must happen as per Nesto terms of purchase. In the event of a Purchase Return by a member, all points earned on the original transaction for the returned items will be reversed from the members account, including any bonus points earned on promotional items.
- Your Points balance cannot be pooled with the Points balance of any other member at any point of time.
- Points earning is as per the prescribed earning rate outlined in the point structure system as shown on the Inaam website. Nesto reserves the right to change all or some of the earning rates without prior notification. However, Nesto will endeavour to advise you of any changes in the earning rates in advance.
- Points can be earned only at participating outlets as set forth in the membership guide and on the programme website. Nesto reserves the right to add or remove any of the outlets at any time without prior notification. Nesto L.L.C will endeavour to advise you of any changes to outlets in advance.
- Points earned will be available for redemption only after 7 days from the transaction date.
- Inaam Points cannot be earned in conjunction with any other programmes and co-marketing partnerships.
- Inaam points cannot be earned on Cigarette and Telephone cards
- Inaam Rewards Vouchers will be issued to all members who have reached the threshold of 500 points subject to Nesto Hypermarket L.L.C having the complete updated profile of the Member. Inaam Rewards Certificates will be issued in multiples of 25 AED. Any balance remaining in your account will be used towards the next Rewards Certificate.
- Inaam Rewards Vouchers are valid as per the validity period indicated on the voucher and is only for a one time usage. Non-usage of the Inaam Rewards voucher within the specified time limit will result in expiry of the Rewards Voucher and the points.
- Inaam Rewards Gift Voucher can be used only after 24 hrs from the time of issuance.
- Inaam Rewards Gift Voucher are non-refundable and non-transferable; Members must show their Inaam Membership Card, and a valid photo identity for verification at the time of redemption of the Inaam Rewards Voucher. The card number should match with the card number mentioned on the Inaam Rewards Voucher for redemption in order to be accepted.
- Members will be required to sign the Inaam Rewards Voucher at the time of redemption.
- Inaam Membership Card can be used only in the country of issuance. Inaam Rewards Certificates can also be redeemed only in the country of issuance.
- Inaam Rewards Certificates cannot be exchanged for cash, and no amount can be returned in cash for purchases made through Inaam Rewards Vouchers.
- Inaam Rewards Certificates once used cannot be used again hence the voucher will be collected by our cashiers.
- If the value of the purchase is more than the value of the Inaam Rewards Voucher, the balance amount must be paid by the member using a valid payment method.
- Inaam Gift vouchers cannot be purchased using cash or any other form of payment.
- Lost Inaam Rewards Certificates must be reported to the CSD immediately. Nesto will not be held responsible for any fraud or misuse of any Inaam Rewards Certificate, nor for any loss as a result. It is your sole responsibility to ensure that the Inaam Rewards Certificate is kept safe.
- Inaam Gift Vouchers are as good as cash. If lost, they cannot be re-issued. Member should keep Gift Voucher in a secure and safe location.
- The issue of Inaam Rewards Voucher is an automated process set by Nesto. Members cannot make redemptions 'on request'.
- Inaam gift vouchers can be redeemed only at participating outlets of Nesto Hypermarkets.
- Inaam Gift Vouchers are valid for 1 month from the date of issue specified on the voucher. Non-usage of the Gift Voucher within the specified time limit will result in expiry of the voucher.
Please visit www.inaamrewards.com to ensure you have a current copy. For any clarifications, you can contact us by logging on at www.inaamrewards.com or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.